Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Something to Write About

Hi Kids,
(I am assuming that the only people who would read my posts are my children. For any others who might find their way to this space--welcome!) My two sons, Michael and David, have blogspots, and I love reading their thoughts and opinions. Now it is time for me to put in my two cents. You know that I always talk about writing a book "someday". A writer writes, so hopefully the exercise of blogging will help me to organize my thoughts and decide if I really do have "something to write about." We'll see if blogging, which is the next step up from email, will be the link to that famous book. Meanwhile, this space is dedicated to you!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Have you ever read my blog? I've had a site for a lot longer than Michael or David, but it's not very interesting so nobody really knows about it. You can get to it from here: www.xanga.com/ylimejoy27 but the only annoying thing is I think you have to set up your own xanga account to comment on my site. Oh well.

Ann said...

I just finished reading ALL your entries for the past 2 years. What a wise and articulate young woman you are!